Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daddy's Little Buddy

If I haven't said it enough, Hubby is a fantastic father. He and CB bonded immediately when they met and when my boys are in the same room, they are inseparable.  

With their time together, Hubby hasn't been shy about teaching everything he knows to our little man. Already Hubby has walked CB through baseball positions and our government system, he reads to CB, shows him the mountains and they even take afternoon naps together. 

I love seeing this father/son duo together. I couldn't ask for a better set of men to have in my life.


Dad and son connecting for the first time, 5 minutes after CB's born.
Typical look of adoration that Hubby has when looking at CB.
Hubby reading the newspaper while CB sleeps.
CB and Hubby playing cards with the family.
CB reacting to Daddy's voice.
Hubby and CB talking.
Hubby showing CB the back yard on a beautiful day.
The boys taking a nap together in the nursery.

No comments: