The other day, Hubby was on the phone with someone and they asked him his occupation. Hubby answered proudly (but jokingly), "I'm a homemaker."
Though Hubby was being silly and would probably get uncomfortable if someone actually called him a homemaker to his face, it got me thinking. What is Hubby's official title now that he's staying at home full-time with CB?
Some would say, "homemaker" and some would say, "Mr. Mom," but to me he's:
Husband
Dad-extradonaire
Spiritual leader
Student
Entrepreneur
Business consultant
Board member
Fix-it man
Coupon manager
Chef
Sale shopper
House cleaner
Launderer
Bottle cleaner
Financial planner
Grocery shopper
Diaper changer
Entertainer
Yard worker
Music teacher
Booger grabber
Photographer
Tech supporter
And the list could go on. In fact, Hubby's probably wearing more hats now than he ever has - and he's amazing at all of it. So what is his title? Homemaker or not, I'm just glad I can call him mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment