I'm realizing how many firsts happen with a newborn, when I can't keep up with blogging about all of them. In fact a week or so ago, we gave Peanut her first official bath at home and I'm just posting about it now.
She did a great job in the bath. Her beautiful wide eyes were looking around as we splashed her with water and cleaned her light hair fuzz on her head.
Big brother did a good job overseeing the whole ordeal - just to make sure that mom and dad were doing it right.
The hardest part about bath time is getting out. Who really wants to get out of the warm water and feel the cold air against our wet skin? Peanut handled it like a champ. A few tears, but was comforted by the warm snugly towel and mama.
As with most posts, if you want to see more pics of Peanut and her first bath experience, check out Peanut's photo album.
No comments:
Post a Comment