Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peanut's Photo Book

As a new mommy (or maybe I'm on some special mailing list), I get offers from different companies for baby things. One thing I got was a free 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly. Love this offer! Though it has an expiration date, if you have the time to do pull together the photos, it's totally worth it for a chance to capture your kid's life - at least some of it.

I got the same offer with CB and made a similar book for him too. Both kids now have a nice hard cover photo album that highlights their birth story and first 3 months of life through pictures.

Many of you may not care to see this, but I know the Nanas and Papas care. So it made it to the blog.

Enjoy!

Photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion.

No comments: