Sunday, November 4, 2012

Peanut is 4 months

Our little Peanut is four months old! Actually, as I'm posting this, she's 4 1/2 months old - but mama's been a bit busy with two cute kiddos and all, that I'm just getting time to post about it now.



I've always loved this age of babies. Though they aren't as willing to sit in their car seat or bouncy chair for hours on end, sleeping the day away... I find that this age, is just the beginning of the interaction we'll begin to see more of. She giggles, cues and flirts with her eyes. Case in point...


She has a beautiful personality and is very laid back and willing to go with the flow.



Some of the great milestones she's hit this month include:

  • She now weighs 12 lbs, 6 oz and is 24 inches long (up 6.5 lbs and 6 inches from birth).
  • She's sleeping longer through the nights (8pm to 5:30am). Yay!
  • She's drinking between 5-6 oz of formula every 3-4 hours.
  • She loves playing with rattles.
  • She loves putting anything and everything in her mouth - her hands, shirts, blankets, rattles... you get the idea.
  • "Talks" to us - which consists of loud cuing to anyone that will listen.
  • Loves watching her brother. In fact, if all four of us are together, chances are she's looking at him.
  • She rolls over from her back to tummy - a lot. In fact, very rarely can I set her down on her back without expecting her to be in our stomach in seconds.









For all the fun photos from Peanut's 4-month photo shoot, check out the Family - October 2012 photo album.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I know I've said this many a times, but she is seriously SO adorable. Love her!! And, yay for a blog post! Not sure how you find the time, but I always appreciate them! Love you..