Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mommy's Away and the Boys will Play

To make going to work more fun for me, Hubby randomly sends picture texts and emails to keep me in the loop of what's happening at home. It's a great way for me to feel like I'm not missing out on anything, while also giving Hubby a creative outlet. 

For example, one of the first photos I've received at work was titled "diaper malfunction." I was pretty nervous to open the text, but it was worth it when I saw this picture.

"Diaper Malfunction"
But whether it's the boys having fun, or CB learning something new, Hubby's been great about letting me know. Here's just a smattering of the other updates I've received while at work the past few weeks:

"Bumbo and Hickey" - Here's CB practicing sitting up. But notice the arm hickey on his right arm. He loves putting things in his mouth!

"Watching" - Veggie Tales (I think it was Rack, Shack and Benny)

"Secret Spot" - The boys found a great place to 'hike' on a beautiful day.

"Grabbing" - taken as CB was just learning how to grab toys

No comments: