Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Fall" Back into Blogging - Our Midwest Trip

It's downright shameful. It's been nearly a month and I haven't posted. It's not that we haven't been taking pictures of our cute - growing - little man. Or that I have nothing to say. I've been traveling - both for work and for fun, along with a myriad of other reasons that seem insignificant as I go to list them out.

So here I am again, putting "pen to paper" and all I really want to do is highlight our trip to the Midwest through pictures.

Our trip's purpose: a family wedding - but the trip became so much more than that. 

It was time with family. 

Meeting new family members (mainly for CB) and reconnecting with familiar faces. 

It was CB's time with cousins and discovering Duplos for the first time. 

It was visiting Hubby's favorite eatery's and splashing around in a pool.


It was spending girl-time with my mom-in-law, sis-in-law and grandma-in-law.
It was visiting Starbucks more times that I can count.
And it was Fall in the Midwest - crisp air, crunchy leaves and a little boy that couldn't get enough of it all in his mouth.


For the full gallery of photos from our trip to the Midwest, visit our Midwest-Oct 2011 photo gallery.

No comments: