Have any of you seen how crazy CB's hair has gotten over the past month or so? I know we've posted random pics here and there, but it's seriously has so much curl (thanks to genetics from both me and Hubby) and is SO long that it has gotten out of control. Case in point....
And this picture was from 2-1/2 months ago! When CB woke up one morning with full-out wings on the side of his head that didn't go down easily with water and a comb, Hubby and I decided that it was time for CB's first official haircut.
We took CB to a kid-friendly hairdresser, Cookie Cutters (thanks H.W. for the recommendation!) and we're glad we did.
| BEFORE |
CB is very observant and detail oriented and kept turning his head. He's not used to watching TV, so he didn't care that a fun cartoon was on. Even with the cool airplane they put him in, he instead wanted to people watch and eat the comb in the hairdresser's hand.
| DURING |
So glad the ladies helping him were good with kids. They blew bubbles at him and kept him distracted long enough to cut down his soon-to-be mullet. Though I may not put it into a fro-hawk everyday, his hair cut turned out pretty cute (in my humble, mom-opinion).
| AFTER |
What a trooper. Though he wasn't completely impressed with the full process of having to sit still, he didn't cry and overall did a great job. Personally, I think he's more excited about the balloon they gave him, than the haircut. But I guess I would be too as a little 11-month old boy.
| Balloon from the hairdressers. |

No comments:
Post a Comment