What trip up north would be complete without spending a little time with my family? And I really do mean a LITTLE time. Because our Midwest golfing trip is mainly for Hubby's well.... golfing, we don't have the luxury of spending a ton of time at every location. So with 36 hours to spare, we headed up to Nana and Papa's house to show off how much CB has grown since our last visit two months prior.
 |
| "Look Nana, I can stand now!" |
 |
| "Papa, do you think I can play this toy with my feet?" |
 |
| "Uncle Dave is so much fun!" |
The trip for us is two-fold. Not only does CB get to show the family how much he's grown, but we also get to spend time with our nephew and see how much he's grown up. The time with him was typical of that of a little 7-year-old. Hubby rough-housed using couch pillows, while I got in as many hugs as I possibly could. So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment