My kid has a lot of hair. Which I'm absolutely thankful for. Especially since I was a bald baby until I was two year's old. Hubby's genes definitely run through our little man, as we've seen his hair grow.... quickly... and curly (both Hubby and I have naturally wavy hair).
| Before |
It's cute (yes, I'm a bias mama) and we get comments on his hair constantly. But there's a lot of maintenance with longer hair - even for boys. Not only does it get snarls and food in it, but when I style it in the mornings, it still just curls up and does whatever it wants to do anyway. Which makes me want to give up altogether and stop trying to comb his hair straight. Poor little man - doesn't he just look broken up about the whole thing?
| Before |
So after nine weeks of letting it grow out, I finally took CB to get it cut. Was nine weeks too long between haircuts? Probably. But we're cheap, we've been busy and we've been getting a little grief from friends and family about the idea of cutting off his beautiful curly locks.
Thankfully, CB made the trip easy. We watched Elmo, played with toys, shared a McD's cherry chiller drink and had fun mommy/son bonding time.
| After |
No comments:
Post a Comment