As Baby Girl's due date gets closer (5 weeks and counting), I'm realizing my one-on-one time with CB is really precious. He's such a great kid and I love spending time with him. He's happy (most of the time), has a great sense of humor, smiles at most everyone (and everything), and is constantly learning. I don't want to miss out on any moment.
And though this prego body doesn't easily crawl along the floor, pick up toys and play wrestling, I want to do it anyway. It's all worth it to me. I still want to make sure I'm creating some memories for just me and CB - whether it's playing chase, reading books, watching VeggieTales on my iPhone or helping him master the art of walking.
I have no idea how I'll be able to balance it all once there is another little one in the mix. But I'm going to try. If she's anything like her big brother, I won't be able to help falling head over heals in love and cherish every moment we have together.
No comments:
Post a Comment