So this past Friday night, it came to no surprise to me when I left Hubby alone in the mall for an hour while I got a haircut, and he returned with a flannel shirt tucked into a shopping bag from one of his favorite stores. And in good Hubby fashion, he had used a coupon, along with a sale and saved $20 off the shirt, so he's stylish and frugal - my kind of man!
We then walked through the mall and with every clothing store we passed, it seemed to me that we were surrounded by shirts with this fabric that has made it's way into my life.
But the flannel fun didn't stop there. We then visited Babies R Us, where we perused the clearance racks and what did Hubby find? You guessed it... a flannel-styled jacket for our little BB. Oh, how I love my man and his love for flannel. He couldn't resist such a great deal, especially knowing that his son would continue the legacy of flannel that has been passed down from generation to generation, starting with Hubby's grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment