Monday, January 10, 2011

When will he be born? Take our poll.

I've had many friends that have mentioned that we should start a pool around when BB (Baby Boy) will join us. I thought instead I would take a poll to see what everyone's guesses are as we get down to the last few weeks of my pregnancy. 

On the right side of this blog, I have created a poll for you to take to let us know your opinion. But before you click on your guess just yet, there are a couple of things you may want to keep in mind.
  1. Our little man's due date is January 24.
  2. My mom went into labor on her due dates with both me and my brother.
  3. Hubby was born 10 days early.
  4. This is my first child.
  5. During our last doctor visit, my amniotic fluid was measuring low - even though I've been very hydrated. If during my next doctor visit (Jan 14) the fluid has reduced even more, they will plan to induce me.
  6. Though I personally don't put much stock into pregnancy weight estimates, according to my doctor BB is currently measuring small (at a little over 5 lbs).
So let us know what you think. Will he be early? Will I be sitting here at the end of January still waiting for him to come? Let the voting begin!

No comments: